My dad - A perpetual sneeze machine!




I wake up to loud sneezes from my dad every single day during winters! Sometimes I hear them as early as 3:00 am! Over the last year, we tried everything! Homeopathy, Ayurveda etc.. but the sneeze gods kept on giving!  

Last night I happened to notice a rectangular hole in the wall, above his bedroom window, meant for ventilation! I assumed it was the cold air that got in through that orifice that irritated his sinuses! Now it made sense why in Bangalore, the buildings never came with these ventilation holes. My Kerala-tradition loving dad had asked for this one to be installed in his room! 

I pulled myself up on his window and stuffed a pillow into the ventilation and viola, I fixed his sinus!  Now, he has a bit of a stuffy nose! He will get better soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull