Denzil


I have the most intelligent conversation with Denzil. It’s mostly about music, science, girls, lifestyle and sometimes religion. Every time I talk to him I go back with a better perspective on things, a new view on things. 

When we spoke yesterday, he said he stopped smoking and he’s working his butt out. We also spoke about some of the fun times that we’ve had in the past. 

In Netherlands, he has attended concerts of some of my favorite bands, he’s even watched Steve Vai and Dream Theater! He also plans to attend Joe Satriani and Hans Zimmer’s concerts in the coming year! 

He is my go to guy for any science related facts and he can dumb them down for me to understand drawing parallels to everyday events. 

He’ll come back to India soon! Looking forward to meeting him sometime early next year. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull