Church on Sunday?


Maybe not. I’m not motivated to go to church. I usually go there to hang out with friends or if I have to play music. I’m not connecting with church as a place of worship. I don’t like listening to sermons, especially when the preacher seems uninterested. I’m not in the mindset to worship. 

I have had the best connect with God during my alone time with music. I remember working out an arrangement of Blessed Assurance and tears started rolling down. I was filled with the spirit and this happened in my room. 

Maybe I have to find a purpose, with my role in church. I used to be active with the Sunday School, helping out with songs, music and skits. The best growth I have had musically and personally came from these experiences of being involved with church activities. 

That maybe my next step. May the lord lead me and use me, I’m waiting for the right moment, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull