Staying organized - passport story!


I took mom to the passport office yesterday, at Jalahalli. Knowing how disorganized she is, I reminded her the previous day to keep all the documents ready! She said it’s nothing and she has everything sorted. Being me, I told her to not be over confident but to pay attention to details, to avoid a round trip and wastage of time the next day. 

5 minutes into the drive, she told me she left her phone back at home which had important serial numbers to be shown at the passport office, we couldn’t go back as we were already on time. We asked my brother in law, who was at home, to send the details to my phone. 

We reached the office and she realised she needed photocopies of the old passport. I didn’t utter a word and I quietly took her passport and walked to a photocopying place nearby. 

On our way back, after the formalities at the office, we had a chat about this. I’m sure she felt bad, maybe my aging mom will never be organized. But I love her and will always take care of her. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull