Tooth brush saved me a lakh!

 I wanted to buy a new phone. The ear piece was giving me some trouble as I was not able to hear through that. I ended up using the speaker phone instead and sometimes relied on a earphone. But this was giving me so much trouble, even the videos I recorded had muffled audio. I decided to change my phone. Usually I use a phone for 3 years but this one was way past that! 

Yesterday, I happened to see a video on YouTube that showed how iPhones are cleaned and it recommended brushing the orifices with a tooth brush! I was going to replace mine and used the dry old one! And like magic, the earpiece worked! I saved the money I set aside for a phone just like that! Now I can use that and buy a new laptop! Wait can I brush my laptop to save some more? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull