Bhargav and Praveen

I’m very bad remembering names of people! And calling and knowing people by their names gives you a sense of familiarity and friendship. So I make an attempt to note down names and also use their names in conversations. 

Bhargav is the owner of a car wash near my residence. Once when I went there, it was just the employee there, Praveen (I asked for his name and noted it down on my phone). Praveen was slacking and when I asked for Bhargav by name, he suddenly lit up with activity and I think I got the best possible car wash done! Ever since, I use their names and I have noticed a certain conversational bond between us compared to their other customers. 

So when God has “called” you by “name” he knows you! He’s familiar with you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull