Be kind!

I saw him parked right in front of the church gate. There were other vehicles expected to come inside the gate. So quietly asked him to move the bike away from the gate. He said that he will, in some time. I responded rudely explaining there are more vehicles coming in so he must move immediately. There were angry exchanges between us. 


Fast forward a few weeks later, I had to get my car lights checked, so I drove to the mechanic and he identified me! He was the mechanic there, Jagadish Singh! He asked me if I was the guitarist, he knew who I was. He also apologized for parking in front of church and attended to my car thoroughly. 


Both of us could’ve sorted our first meeting with some kindness and grace. Maybe that’s why he remembered me? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull