Do not lend money

I don’t lend money to my friends or family. When they ask I give it based on their needs or if I have money to spare. I like friends who don’t ask for money. But recently I was going through a tough time financially. The pandemic had just begun and all my classes had to stop. I was praying about it and I got a call from my friend Shoba, she said she will send some money to me and I couldn’t believe it! I was sent ₹15000 for the next few months by someone I did not know through my friend Shoba. This was not a loan, this was free! This kept me going until I was back on my feet again. I may not be able to donate such a hefty amount, but this has definitely opened me up to be kind. Do not lend, give freely if you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull