Teaching to learn

Teaching helps to reenforce a learning material. One of my psychology professors made us take the class quite often. We had to research (google lol) and present it in class and people would ask questions and open conversation. One had to be truly prepared to tackle this situation. So teaching someone helped learn the subject effectively. 

I had a problem reading music and memorizing the note positions, I blamed my dyslexic brain and did not do anything about it. I had to face this problem of mine. I started teaching kids as small as 6 years old to read. And within a year I was very fluent at it. I still struggle at reading difficult passages, so guess what I’m teaching difficult passages now to them. 

Teach to learn better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull