Lessons learnt from Ralston

 I met Ralston when I was playing with the band Ginny and the bottle. He is a fun guy to hang out with, he would talk about the most random topics and couldn’t hold conversations. What I learnt from him was about his passion for fitness. He wouldn’t miss anything in the world for his time at the gym. If he had problems, depression, he never stayed in. He went out and worked out. At that time I would stay in on bed feeling depressed and binge watch shows on Netflix. Seeing Ralston do this made me pick myself up. 

Ralston also watched his diet always. He would only eat according to his caloric deficit or gains diet, depending on the plan he was on at that time. He sacrificed, most times gave up on snacking and sacrificed and said “no” tasty treats. He also quit the band later ti follow his passion, fitness and found  Ral fitness which is growing into a great company. These are just a few things I learnt from Ralston. He is such an inspiration. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull