Of passion, obsession and addiction.

Passion

I love playing the guitar, I just enjoy the process of working on something difficult and I have the passion to meticulously work on a difficult passage slowly, clearly and build up speed. I feel some sort of pleasure when I see the results, but almost every time i feel there is room for improvement.

Obsession

Is passion and obsession? I think the its the obsession that drives passion! I am obsessed enough to be self motivated to work towards my passion. I can be passionate and lazy and not work towards it.

Addiction

Addiction makes me tremble when I miss my dose, its higher than obsession, I've never felt that with music or substances, I have had my addiction under control. I am afraid to tread on this path as addiction can lead to self harm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull