Waffles and laughter

I bunked church, I didn’t feel like going. I stayed in reading books. I also planned my week, checked assignments, cleaned, listened to music and ordered in chicken biryani from Andhra Gunpowder. It was so spicy, I enjoyed the chilies in it (until next morning). 

Then I got my bike washed, and took it out for a spin. It was a boring day until Solomon and I decided to hang out at  Bel Road with Andy! My appetite was through the roof on Sunday! 

I had egg-cheese shawarma, at Smokey Dockey. Downed it with some coffee at IDC, while the boys ate idlis. I had my small guitarlele with me that I kept playing and ordered a sugarcane juice. Then we went to Milanos. I ordered waffle with blueberries and bananas! 

Then I ordered a pineapple popsicle. Had that with some chili flakes and tobasco sauce. 

We ended the night with some fun conversations and stories from the past!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!