Hanging out with Andy!

Andy came over yesterday and we hung out, chatting about “stuff”. It’s privileged information so, not gonna share it here. I rescheduled some classes so we can hang out some more. We had lunch that my mom prepared, chicken curry, rice, pumpkin-beans, beetroot thoran (Andy loved it). It was fun. Solomon joined us later and we went to have samosa at a Bengal sweets place near by. 

We chatted with the owner there, whose son was an executive chef at Hilton in Paris. He told us about his humble beginnings after they moved to Bangalore. We do get curious to know the stories from people that inspire us. I had utmost respect for this man. 

I made them laugh with my Bengali accent, which I picked up from some neighbors at Millers Road, back during the school days. 

It was time for my classes and Andy and Solomon left.
I got a few travel offers to Bali and Turkey from an agent. It’s so tempting to go and is working out cheaper than I expected. But I’ll wait, and apply to Amsterdam again in the next year. I’ll stick with my plan. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!