Dear God

Dear God, 

I accept I’m a nobody. I’m worth nothing. I’ll be gone from the face of the earth like everyone else. Keep me humble. Also keep the ones dear to me safe and be with them wherever they are. Help them heal from sickness. 

My circle is getting smaller. Thank you for showing me that I’m replaceable, and I shouldn’t take anyone seriously. Thank you for putting people in my life who become my life lessons. Continue to bless them, they have their own battles, give them the wisdom and understanding to live a happy life. 

God, It appears like I  am forcing myself into people’s lives.  Give me the wisdom, understanding  and courage to deal with this. Only you know the truth and you know what’s best for me. I leave every thing at your feet. 

Thank you for food, clothes and shelter. Thank you for music. Thank you for blessing me with wealth and health. Thank you for family, who is silent and gives me my space. Thank you for concerned friends.

Once again I leave everything with you.


yours, 
Anish Nadh 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!