I’m Back!



I took a week for some self reflection, spending a lot of time reading, making notes, playing music and mostly I was quiet, speaking only when necessary to family and students. I cut off a lot of people this time, I really needed this space to quiet down.

It was getting a little too overwhelming to just talk to anyone. We all have our battles. Just talking about it and whining and being a victim and pushing it under a rug waiting for another convenient day is not the solution. Face your demons and take action. 

I woke up quite early today 4:30 ish. I was wondering how life would’ve turned out for me with a family, a wife, cuddling with her in the early hours, cooking with her, getting kids ready for school. Then I realized, this needs to be done with the right person to make life joyful. No relationship is perfect a 100%, but you really need two people to invest time on each other to make it happen. Moreover, you need to be blessed for a life like that.  

Anyway, decisions are made! Change is happening. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!