Humility

In this vast universe, there’s the solar system and then you narrow down to a rotating-revolving ball called earth. On earth India is a small nation, it narrows down to Karnataka, Bangalore and Jalahalli. Here I am, a tiny human being with a big ego. I think I matter a lot, where the truth is, I don’t. Poof, I popped into this planet and poof I’ll be gone. Yet this insignificant being feels joy and pain, hot and cold, agony and ecstasy. And carries the weight of the world on his chest. I fail to live the moment by thinking about the past and worrying about the future. I am just a speck of dust. 

This dust’s true calling is to learn, teach and play music. All the other needs are met without having to stress too much. Music was kind, and had provided to this speck of dust. Music was the only thing that returned the love. 

_____________________________________________

I am just so very grateful for this life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart

Snow!