U2 cover band!

While I was playing with Allegro Fudge, a promoter wanted us to do a U2 tribute. The event manager told us all to come in like rock stars and play at Brigade Road. The plan was we will land on Brigade Road in a flashy car, paid actors would come and get our autographs and we would play at an under-construction building for all to see at Brigade. We signed the deal and started rehearsals. There was one problem, None of us looked like Rockstars! Except Kishan 

The paid actors, clueless flocked to Kishan for his autograph and completely ignored the rest of the band, especially me!! Sigh I was the most Un-rockstar type. To make things even hilarious, Jason showed up on his three fourth shorts and a fluorescent orange slippers! Kishan was barely seen from  behind the drums.

No one listened to our show I think, The sound was dust for us and camera I guess! But we did stop a crowd at Brigade! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull