Goa day 2

We went for breakfast at cinnamon near Colva beach and they didn’t disappoint!! Then we drove to a place called jumping heights that was a long drive! On the way there was a ferry to be taken and while getting on it and reversing my vehicle turned off and the breaks stopped working. The cab brushed on the right side of our rented car. I think we have to pay for the damages. 


We then went to Basilica of Bom Jesus where  the body of st Francis was kept. I was only interested in the art gallery there with Illuminati symbols. Almost all art work had the popular triangle or the eye some even had demons. I enquired why this was displayed in a church and the staff always redirected me to a non existing manager. Then we went to there.Goa. Solomon treated us to a late lunch there! We had bone marrow and I order grilled fish. Solo drove us back covering almost 44 kms and I hoped on getting some break. But I was anxious coz, let’s be a little kind here, Solo was a noob. We came back to our stay, Village by the Sea and gulped on some wine and munched on some snacks and crashed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull