Pain!!

 I stayed in the hospital for 1 night and a day after the surgery. Ujwal had to leave suddenly and I was left with no one, my mom suggested to ask Solomon as she couldn’t come, she had stomach upset. 

I called Solomon and o one I could depend on him. He took time off his work and showed up. The hospital made him run around a lot and he did everything without complaining, a true stoic soul! I owe him one! So when his wife is pregnant, I told him I’ll get through the billing for him.

Finally we reached home in a cab. And I was so glad that we reached home! Then, the pain began, I kept feeling a constant stab kinda pain under my foot. It still hurts! It’s gonna be  long night. 

My niece is helping me get my things! Such a sweet heart my kees is!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull