My music story : #51 : National Market

National market was the hub of piracy. You could get copies of clothes, brands, electronics and also music! I went there to get some Adidas footwear and was window shopping, and inside there were some smaller shops selling belts and earphones and radio. They had MP3s and also VCDs. I browsed through them and saw one called Steve Vai, Alien Love Secrets. I bargained it down to ₹25 and the shopkeeper reluctantly let go of it! This was one of the guys that Joshi always spoke about, Steve Vai! I bought the CD and the way back home seemed too long. 

I played it on our huge Sony Tv! There is was Steve Vai all painted in gold playing Bad horsie. I didn’t like the song. I was dumbstruck from the next song onwards. I’m looking forward to seeing and listening to Vai soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull