My music story : #46 : Teaching guitar

Guitar lessons with Ebi had to stop, as dad did not want to pay for it. So I asked Ebi, if I could teach at his music school sanctuary. In exchange he agreed to teach me for free. He also paid me ₹500 that time, it was a huge sum of money for a 16 year old. This was how I made some extra money to buy the signature guitar, a guitar bag and strings. 

I taught the basics and learnt from Ebi all that I could. I learnt all the cool gospel open chords and more! Ebi also had a lot of guitars! He played Steve Vai’s guitar and also had a Taylor! I only taught here for a few months, I felt I was getting stuck in a rut and I was not paid enough compared to what I was bringing in. So I called it quits and went to Along and Satem after Joshi took me to them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull