My music story : #31: UTC competitions

 Because we knew about the competitions held for various churches, at UTC, our church participated and I played the accompaniment on the guitar. We won almost all times we participated. I loved that I could play the guitar and sing harmony. Nivedh, Julie, my sister Claudia and I jammed quite often at my place. We had a great time. 

We loved preparing for competitions, the love for music united us. I also developed my skills here, learning and trying new songs by ear. Competitions helped a whole lot to hone my skills. 

Also, today, I saw Jacob Collier live! I also watched him close doing the sound check! It was amazing to see how well organised he and his crew was! And what a glorious show! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull