My music story : #30: sunburst guitar

 My luck! I came across this guitar that HCC Malayalam  had. I didn’t recall the brand name, but it was a steel string guitar that looked like a classical. A petite guitar, not jumbo. It had small holes in it, drilled by termites. And termites lived in them, I found small hills of white dust on it everyday!  I took the guitar, cleaned it up (couldn’t do anything to the wood chewers) and put new strings. The guitar was heavenly! Very comfortable to play. It was this guitar that I practiced all my chords that I picked up from Jayanth uncle. 

Years later I had to leave the guitar behind, because it belonged to HCC (M). The termites had it. But when my fat was posted here again in 2008, I found the body eaten completely but I salvaged the fret board and kept it with myself  I still have this fret board with me! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull