Bryden and Parth

I attended one of my best live performances last night. Bryden and Parth. Ujwal, Solomon and I went there early to catch the front row. We had some pizza at Byg Brewsky. 

Bryden and Parth blew my mind, while the pretty girl behind me blew my ears. I couldn’t hear the guitars at the front row as all musicians were on in ears and the only thing I could feel was the thump from the kick. After a few songs I moved back and the sound was amazing there. 

I have had the opportunity to play with Bryden and this was the first time I see him play his own music. He was at his element, no stressed but relaxed flawless zen like playing with a smile. I am glad to have witnessed it. 

Next up is Jacob Collier and Sunday Soul Sante! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull