Didn’t feel like working.

I felt a dark cloud floating over my head after the lunch time. I felt sad, didn’t have the interest to do anything! I read some music for the Classical guitar but I was not feeling it. I decided to take a break and stop doing every thing. I canceled a few classes took the evening off, went to the fruit shop with the cloud still over my head. This time the cloud even had some thunder and lightning. 

At the fruit shop I saw a police car collecting a bag of  fruits and after they had left, The shop keeper told me that, the cops  come in rounds 3 separate times a day to collect fruits and if they don’t oblige, they will ask the shop to be removed by force. Protectors are exploiting now! 

And as I was leaving, the clouds disappeared, came back to my classes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull