Debt snow ball

I recently bought a laptop and I have a debt of about 2.5 lakhs because of it. I’ve decided to pay it off as quickly as I can. It’s a no cost EMI but I don’t feel comfortable being on a debt. Here are some of the things I’m doing. 

No more new clothes until the debt is paid 
No more expensive food until the debt is paid 
No going out 
No upgrading softwares. 
I’m just going to eat food made at home
Do odd jobs, add more summer music courses 
Stop taking cabs 

Having said this, I’ve allowed myself a weekly budget of ₹1000 to get through the week. It’s not easy! But if you know me, I’m not easy on me. I’ll beat me to victory! 

Also I did my first unassisted chin up (pull-up) on a tree at the park. Now I’m gonna do 5 a day at my home pull up bar! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull