Submit to your teacher, after you find one.




I take my time to find the best teachers for my music lessons. Right now I’m being challenged to everything possible. Little details to the way I sit, to the way I keep my fingers! These teachers pay attention to details and I appreciate it them even though it’s quite challenging. 

After finding these teachers (they are a mom daughter duo), I decided to submit with devotion! I decided to give my utmost respect  and listen and grasp everything she uttered. She challenged me with a lot of assignments with specific goals.  Sometimes this would take me a few hours to days to  complete. I stayed up from 9:00 to 11:30 pm one day submitting assignments! Achieving speed and accuracy sometimes takes days! 

The more I submitted on time, I was challenged again to re submit them as it was not good enough!  It was so frustrating sometimes but I went back to my initial mindset of submitting to my teachers. 

I was being taught simple things that I have already knew, it was redundant!  I stuck to my mindset of submitting to my teachers. I restricted myself from wanting to flaunt my fluency in the subject, instead I forced myself to be a student. My teachers knew more than me. 

I’m sure I will find results!! As I continue to challenge my students like they do. Thank you mrs Elizabeth and Tanya! I have a lot to learn from you. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leg > Bike

Snow!

Lull